Well it’s been way, way, way too long since I’ve been here. So what have we been up to?
- a trip to Dallas to visit my sister
- sickness (seriously for 2 months)
- a bomb falloween party
- sleep training with a professional
- pies, pies, and more chocolate pies (recipe soon)
- baby’s first Christmas in Texas
- Christmas pt 2 with the other side of the family
- New Years goals (one of which is blogging)
So here I am! back on the blogwagon.. get it? 🙂 I may try to back track and post about my Dallas trip (so much fun) and about my falloween party because I made the cutest spider taco ring, but we shall see.
Rhett is finally over the sickness aside from a runny nose, but goodness knows he could catch something again next time we are at the gym. We’ve been sleep training him and that has been so nice to get to sleep through (some) nights. He doesn’t have it down pat, but I’m actually loving the schedule and routine that it gives our days.
I can’t believe I’m going to have a one year old next month!! This past year flew by! Cheers to a new year! Happy 2017!