I follow a bunch of very fit people on instagram. It is inspiring to me to see their workout posts, recipe posts, get your booty to the gym posts, etc. You might have noticed the protein recipes that have been consuming my recipe posts on the blog as of late all thanks to stalking fit people on IG 🙂 But really, if you are having trouble finding the time or inspiration to go workout, you should follow some fit people on IG. It will help you push past the excuses and make time to get to the gym!
All that to say, here is a new recipe I found and adapted to make clean Pina Colada Ice Cream. Soo yummy and full of good protein!
- 1 Chobani Greek yogurt pineapple flavored cup
- 1/2 can pineapple chunks (no sugar added) with half of the juice included
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (I use syntha-6)
- Sprinkle of coconut
- 5-6 ice cubes
- Blend until smooth
- Freeze for two hours so it is slushy
- Add some more pineapple chunks on top and Enjoy!
And this was not one of those recipes where my husband’s response was “that tasted healthy…” because you better believe he has responded to me like that on some recipes that didn’t make it to the blog. He really liked this recipe, so you should give it a try!
Happy weekend everyone!